The team at Critical Design Associates (CDA) shares a determination to build a world-class professional services and solutions development organization. We hire team players with a passion for technology and problem solving and a commitment to serve customers. We’re looking for top talent with demonstrated ability to work independently.
At CDA Solution Engineers are an extension of our customer’s IT operational needs. Our goal is to deliver a robust IT infrastructure our customers can build on quickly. We streamline their operations, making it possible for them to invest their talent in critical IT innovation that will drive their business.
We’ve moved customers from a model of new releases every month with moderate success to effective weekly and sometimes daily releases that have improved their time to market significantly. To make this possible, our solution engineers must understand every aspect of our customer’s environment.
Solution Engineers need a strong understanding of infrastructure, networking, application delivery, virtualization technology, provisioning and security.
At CDA You Will Wear Many Hats
- Engineering, designing, guiding and building solutions as a subject matter expert
- Solve technical problems while offering first class support and cross-team collaboration for L2 and L3 issues for end users
- Quality and change control guru ensuring uptime Service Levels are met
- Plan and execute maintenance and upgrade schedules
The Ideal Candidate for This Position Has:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or another related field.
- Customer-centric focus with strong communication, documentation and listening skills
- Operations experience that includes virtualization technology on Microsoft operating systems, Citrix solutions, provisioning, application delivery and endpoint management.
- Experience providing technical solutions and support to business-to-business (B2B) customers
- Experience with PowerShell scripting, Citrix Access Gateway, NetScaler and / or Application Delivery Controller (ADC)
- CompTIA (A+, Network+, or Security+), Citrix, Ivanti and Microsoft Certifications
- Authorized to work in the United States
Perks & Benefits
- Remote work environment with minimal office days
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical benefits and 401K available
- PC laptop and lab equipment provided
- Cell phone and home internet paid by company