Senior Consultant – Citrix Administrator
We are looking for a Citrix Administrator to support our managed services clients. The Citrix Administrator will be responsible for supporting any of the following work efforts on a daily basis:
- Projects: Administration/Support of Projects
- Maintenance: Administration/Support of Maintenance
- Support: Administration/Support of application or system related issue resolution.
The Citrix Administrator would be responsible for handling L2, and L3 issues reported by the Applications & Infrastructure support personnel, this may include, but not restricted to the following:
- Receive calls, emails and web-tickets for end users and other Agency Service Desks / Help Desks, and create Incident tickets or Service Request tickets, logging all pertinent Information.
- Tracking and classifying incoming incidents or service requests, attempting initially solutions.
- Provides initial assessment of categorization and prioritization for reported Incidents and Service Requests and provides initial support, targeting a higher level of first contact resolution.
- Ensures Incidents and Service Requests are properly escalated and assigned to appropriate support groups.
- Perform hierarchical escalation to Service Desk Management and Incident Management
- Provide communication to end users concerning the status of Incidents, Service Requests
- Enterprise Application Packaging and Deployment for the following:
- Microsoft Office and Add-Ins
- Microsoft Internet Explorer and Add-Ins
- Adobe Acrobat Reader, Flash, Shockwave
Are you interested in working with the best and learning from the best in the industry? If so, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.