Are you running SQL Server 2008 and need your database migrated to a supported release? Do you need to update your Windows Server 2008 R2 before end-of-life is declared by Microsoft? This webinar is for you.
In this 1-day virtual live instructor-led training you will learn the following concepts:
- The best practices of migration for your SQL backend and/or EMSS Application Server without data loss.
- Cleaning up your stale content to recover storage space.
- Hands-on lab exercises for backup and installation of the new environment in addition to the migration of data to the new environment.
- Critical steps to follow for the migration steps to limit data loss.
In the lab exercises, you will be given various real-world scenarios where customers typically run into challenges in the migration process. Some examples of these scenarios are:
- Best practices on backing up / restoring the EMSS/ES databases.
- Avoiding the pitfalls of migration failure.
- Capturing your device control shadow files and migrating them into your new environment.
- Capturing your content, manifests, and custom patch data and migrating it into place.
You will also learn to use the other troubleshooting tools within EMSS/ES to successfully complete your migration. Some tools include:
- Content Cleaner
- DB Migration Utility
- Content Wizard
$999 for a one-day training
$2,300 includes admission to 1-day training and 1-day health check of Ivanti EMSS environment with an executive summary report.