CDA is offering a two (2) day virtual live instructor-led training designed to teach you the essential knowledge about the setup of Ivanti User Workspace Manager (“UWM”): Environment Manager (“EM”) (formerly AppSense Environment Manager) into your environment.
This course is primarily lab driven to ensure you obtain the necessary hands-on experience to reproduce similar results in your productions environment.
The content will also provide background information about best practices for deploying Ivanti UWM: Environment Manager functionality in a production environment.
In this training you will learn the following concepts:
– The features and functionality associated with EM
– EM Policy and Personalization
– Hands-On Lab Exercises for installation, configuration, deployment and troubleshooting
The inner workings of EM Policy and Personalization, this will help to develop your ability to troubleshoot issues using the available tools.
In the lab exercises, you will be given various real-world scenarios and then will create EM policies to achieve the goal provided in the instructions. Some examples of these scenarios are:
– Demonstrate the creation of a drive mapping policy based on conditions
– Migrating GPOs from Active Directory into EM
– Removing unwanted application functionality with “Lockdown Actions”
– Configuring Personalization for applications
– Verifying Personalization with “PersInfo”
You will also learn to use the other troubleshooting tools within EM to improve your deployment. Some tools include:
– Client Logging Setup
– Personalization Analysis
– Data Collection